IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how area Ifishers thought about having a big BBQ with all the tuna we've been getting. Would be nice to put faces on call signs and just have some fun? Lets see if we can get something like this going. Is anyone else interested in possibly having a mid season get together BBQ ?
50 out
Jamie

· "The Old Salt"
10,968 Posts
Just show up in Garibaldi for the OTC event on the 25th
Almost all of the dogs will be there and TUNA is on the menu for the big finale
A great way to meet the DOGS

· Registered
9,236 Posts
Jamie, I like your idea..... as a separate thing from the OTC. About 2 years ago we had an informal Tunaholics gathering at a nice park in Corvallis.....it turned into a potluck meal, and some of us brought gear / rods to try casting in the grass.

Maybe that would be a good thing to plan for later on in the fall, as tuna season is dwindling down but before winter arrives.

We could certainly do it again at Cloverland Park in Corvallis, but since you brought it up, would you have any ideas for a park, around Salem or somewhere to the west, like the Dallas area?

- Mark

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Just show up in Garibaldi for the OTC event on the 25th
Almost all of the dogs will be there and TUNA is on the menu for the big finale
A great way to meet the DOGS
Thats also Opening Bow Hunting weekend...so many of us will have to wait til after Bow Hunting season, the end of Sept, or early Oct is best for us.

· Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good to me Mark! keep us posted on about when and wheres' of fall get together. Looks like otc at garibaldi is a place I wanna be even if not fishing the tourney. :applause:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.