IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of you that are still interested do to the weather we where not able to meet last monday but we will meet again this Monday at the esplanade Round table in Hillsboro at 6:00 it is right off of the T.V highway by target and across from the home depot. if you need directions please email me and I will get back to you right away. It should be a great time for some ifishers to meet other guys and talk a little shop. I will be suplying the first pizza and pitcher so at least stop by for a beer :cheers: It would be great to introduce you all to Lee he is excited and so am I. so hope to see as many of you as can make it. feel free to bring some gear to show and tell with if you want I have some questions on pink worms so it will be fun..

Kodiakfisher, small fry can you guys make it???? fishin magician I just bought a horse so be ready to talk horses also. :dance:

· Registered
11,395 Posts
salmonberry,
I sent you a pm. I can't make tonight but my offer is still good for anything Lee might need
after the get together. I've got some stuff just collecting dust. Let's see what he ends up with, and PM me if he's short in some dept. Also, please take me up on the offer to take you both out on the boat. Lee sounds like a great young man and deserves some fun on the water. Glad he's got you looking out for his interests.
keep up the good work.
GBS

· Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SORRY YOU CANT MAKE IT I EMAILED YOU THIS MORNING I HOPE YOU GOT IT. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP AND I WILL DEFINETELY TAKE YOU UP ON THE SPRINGER EFFORT OR STURGEON TRIP BOTH SOUND GREAT :cheers: .

· Registered
12,221 Posts
Sent the reel. Can't get to the meeting though. Hope several folks can make it. Jeff --- Thanks for your part in this effort. Did you get everything you need for our young fisherman?

[ 01-12-2004, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.