IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew that Marty of Gone Fishin' Guide Service was having back troubles, but I didn't know he was having surgery... TODAY!

Please, join me in wishing him well, and also in having something here to welcome him home to!

We love you Marty! Get well soon, and back on the water for B 10!!!

Always,
Jen

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Get well soon Marty, we will be praying for you.
Ron

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Marty,

Take care and get well soon!!!

Follow your doctor's orders and don't try to over-do it too soon. I want to see you out there chasing all those salmon in that new sled before too long. :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Marty I hope it comes out as good as mine did.
O-PAIN!!!!Good Luck,Sleep tight,leave the nurse's alone.
Bob

·
Registered
673 Posts
Marty - This is Gods way of telling you to slow down. Take the time to heal it will pay off and after all you deserve it. Many blessings for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
How much short term disability you got saved up?
I had the best spring salmon season of my life after my surgery in February. Don't forget your pain medication. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Good Lucky Marty! Remember to take your time healing and don't push it. This is from somebody who had lower back surgery and is 100% better today because of it. Best of luck!

SD

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hey Marty, healing takes time. Milk this out as long as you can. Until then, let someone else get the net. Maybe me? Good Luck....sal

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Marty take your time comming back. I know from experience your not supposed to do that.
There is no fish worth further injury.
People will wait for you to heal.
God Bless
Tom

G

·
Back problems? I feel for you Marty! Take it easy and rest up because I need you to help me haul in a big T-Bay chinook this fall.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Get well Marty! We need you on the crick this winter! Otherwise Jennie will have no luck at all. :wink:

[ 07-31-2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Marty
Get well soon.
Looking forward to seeing you back out on
the bay when you're feeling better.
Bernie

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
You just can’t escape back pain can you. I consider myself a pretty tough guy but when it comes to back pain I’m a little girl. (no offence to the tough little girls out there)
get well soon

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Get well soon Marty and stay off those sticks for awhile.

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Marty. I have had three back sugerys, all from bring in great big fish!!! Now if you belive that to be the reason, then I have some more stories for you. The real truth is listen to the Doc. do the physical therapy and do not rush, if you do you will end up having three more. Trust me I know. If you just want to ride along give me a call. Jerry

1 - 20 of 25 Posts