IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a trip down to california to fish for big hawg fall chinook in the ocean and can not wait to try baitbusters. Has anyone used them out in the ocean at all?

I just got a box full of marries scent which is no doubt about it hands down the best on the market and wanted to say thanks again!! :dance:

if you have not used her stuff you are way late but not too late it is great on everything and will out produce any non refridgerated scent any day of the week!! especially in the bay for fall chinook and on wobblers in the river, and well on your eggs in the tide water, and well on your spinners in the bay or tide water, and well on your plugs and well anything else that catches fish. I think I could get a fish to hit a bare hook with that stuff on it! GREAT JOB Marrie and Dennis I feel like a kid on christmas day!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
114 Posts
whats your favorite flavor??

I dont have any yet but I will be sure to get some for springers.
SOB

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that depends on what you are fishing for.

In the river I use alot of shrimp/anise scent or straight shrimp. For springers the straight shrimp is great! but she can literaly make a scent out of anything in the spring if you pull plugs she has a great sardine scent that is available now in the sticky scent which could elliminate the need for a sardine wrape which for a new a fisherman( not that you are ) can be complicated to tie without effecting the action of the lure. :grin:

also with bait injectors you can add scent to your herring or anchovy and increase the scent trail and in turn increase your ability to catch fish.

I love the stuff I can go on and on. I would highly recomend any of her scents for every fishing need I try not leave home without it and it has never let me down!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts