IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This nice T-Bay Hog was caught by Joe (age 11) today on a red/white spinner Captain Dennis made for him, and Marie's Sticky Scents were a BIG Hit!
See Maries Fishing Reports page for details.
Congratulations Joe! :cheers:

photo by Marie
TBC banner by Brad Baker

[ 10-27-2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, nice big fish :cheers: .

I'll attest to how well these new scents work. I stopped by last week, and dang near forgot to grab some of Marie's Sticky Scents.

I'm glad I did!

Today I floated for a few hours and was finally able to test some on my plugs.

1st pass.....Fish On!!!! I played and released a beautiful chrome native silver. That fish made some great runs, including a screamer past the boat when it realized how well it was hooked. About 9 pounds.

Last pass, put some of Marie's Sticky Scent on a different plug and whacked an even chromer steelie. Dinner for Monday :grin: .

Thanks Marie!! :dance:
Chris :cool:

[ 10-26-2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: FWF1 ]

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I swear by Maries sticky shrimp bait.ITS AWESOME !!! :bowdown: :dance:
Bob

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, here is the report I promised you.

One more time Maries Scents have saved a trip. I went out of Sanfrancisco on a trip designed to comfort a friend not really to catch fish. I started it out with a bait buster loaded with Maries Sticky Anchovy and immediately hooked up. The deck hand on board that day swore that the Bait Busters and especially Maries Scents where a waist of time and to hook up right off of the bat was great.Through out the day we continued to catch fish when ever we would either inject our baits with the sardine or anchovy scent as well as the tuna oil. The final kicker was to see how the salmon responded in the adverse ocean condition with swells at 15-17 feet being 20 miles out. and every time we put on the scent or injected it into the baits a rod some where on the boat would go down if we didn't then we would go without any fish. On the day the boat had approx 20 take downs and only landed 6 fish of which 4 of the six either myself or a friend put in including my buddies first salmon at 22 pounds! The captain said that on the day we where out she had more rod's go down then she had, had in more then 2 months!!! By the end of the day the deck hand who before hated the stuff was begging me to put more on! This is just another conclusive statement that Maries Scents will produce better then any other! in any fishing condition.

The bottom line is this stuff works and I want to thank you again for the millionth time for making a great product that will out fish any other, on any day of the week no matter how you fish or what you fish for. I would not leave home with any other scent in my cooler, even if it is the ocean and even if the bite is off Maries Scents will not only attract fish but trigger bites!

Thanks Again

Salmonberry Jeff
copyied with permission
Thank You Jeff for this wonderful Testimonial~

[ 10-28-2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts