IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used Marie's sticky scents yesterday. As I was applying it to my wobbler I smelled it. I could not detect any odor at all. I tried shrimp, sardine, herring and salmon. Other scents I have used have a distint smell to them.
Has anyone had this happen to them?
Is this the norm for Marie's scents?

Mrfish48

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I purchased some on Saturday directly from Tillamook bait. When I got home, I opened it up and gave it a smell, I did not notice a very strong smell either. Though salmon due smell in parts per million. The question is did you catch any fish with it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
i think its normal,just a real light smell.the stuff catches fish though.i was on the sandy last week and had two hook ups using marie's sent.didnt see any one else touch a thing.
david

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Go to Maries fishing reports and click on the thread titled testimonial and see what Maries sticky shrimp scent did for me. :grin:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Marie has the best Shrimp and Egg sent I have ever used. Mike's seems to be #2. I think it's like perfume, to much smell is a negative. What I like so well is the fact it continues to work even after the shrimp appears to be bleaching out.

Just anothers evaluation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts