IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have noticed that it's more difficult to e-mail other members. If you haven't already done so, go to "My Home" and you'll see there are now TWO boxes to put your e-mail address in. You must add your address in the second box if you want others to be able to send e-mail to you, then click the update button.

If you are worried that spammers may get your address, you can "mung" it by using "AT" instead of "@" or "DOT" instead of "." in the address.

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
OK... also. I've found a few people confused, trying to edit their MY HOME area.

The words, such as "personal preference" etc and "Display preference" are not links themselves. You have to look over to the right, and instead click on EDIT. Do not click on the pencil, click on the word, EDIT.

Then, the page will open.

Please DO go there. You will learn a ton in there! :smile:

Give yourself 15 minutes and go try it out!

Jen

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
After making changes be sure to scroll down near the bottom of the page to click on submit. :redface:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I need to change my email, on the old board when i did that i lost my password. Is this still the case?

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Gosh! I don't know. Why don't you be our test mouse? :smile:

:smile::)

I'd love it if you would! :smile:

Report back, OK? We are all learning together!

Jen

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
You got it!
Here I go into the abyss, if I'm not back in 30 minutes start witho
u
t
m
e
e
e
e
e :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Man is it ever dark in there, but i made it back and password still intact :applause:

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Whooo hoooooo!

Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts