IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Meet a friend of mine...Jeff, with a nice "hi-fin" summer nookie he hooked on a "Spanky" Sunday.

If you all wonder what a :shrug: "lurker" looks like..here's a Happy one.

Good time out there, Jeff, and Ryan.

Haven't been posting pics lately, but the "lurker" wanted to see his pic on Ifish..so here ya go, Jeff.

Mark

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
I miss you, Mark!
Come on, show me pics of your racks of smoked salmon, or your happy fishy face! :smile:

Or, at the very least, send me some Grandmas' cookies! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
nice fish jeff, i assume you threw it back and tried to catch a bright one....heh heh heh. bout time to register dont you think?

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice fish FM... I used to sit there and stare at the computer with awe at all your pics when I first started. :bowdown: :bowdown: It made me want to learn how to get some for myself. So I guess you are responsible for the Fishing Frankenstein Monster that I have become :laugh: :laugh:

It sure would be nice to see those pics and reports again

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
So I guess you are responsible for the Fishing Frankenstein Monster that I have become
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I knew it!

Deniable culpability!

"I have no recollection of that event, Senator"

Nickle, you are your own monster! (You should hear what his mom says about him!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice fish FM. We know you're still the man!

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Hey Mark, Nice fish.
Heard you were in the neighborhood the other day. I was up river from you (a good 6 miles up river). Nice to see your still out there.
Tracy

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hog all my mom has to say is "Man that kid has a huge melon of a gord" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
FM....one of the many "spanky" wannabe's (courtesy of FWF1) has been smacked 3 times in the last 3 trips. :cheers: :wink:

Lo....not one has made it to the boat. I'm about to go to trebles on it and see if one will stick. :shocked: :wink:

Good to see that spanky is still on its game going into fall. :wink:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
FishinMission,
Keep on keeping on. Don't let those salmon get by you! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Way to Go !!!!

We went out on Sunday to the St. Helens area and hooked a nice 22lb'er on a spinner. It was our only bite and luckly enough it was a keeper. We were using a red beaded spinner with a little of our own "Secret Scent". :grin: Didn't see much happening that day.

[ 06-30-2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Carp ]

·
Registered
13,979 Posts
It appears to me to be less a gord, and more an orange on a toothpick. Maybe it is just me. :wink:

You are not the only one I miss, cookie monster. There have been many good fisherman that have become silent here.

Still as fine a place of it's kind.

Mark and the trying to tune them stupid woblers dog.

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Way to go cookie man. Truth? Your fish or Jan's?

Certainly Mark has created many monsters on this board. :cheers: An then there is ******. A monster of his own kind. Owhooooooooooo!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts