IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Bill...WAY TO GO!!!! :cheers: :dance:

With that out of the way... :tongue: :tongue: :wink:

My buddy was out there for the envening yesterday and only saw one picked up.

Looks like the sunscreen is working for you, I figured you would have been toast after Wed. :wink:

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
gosh guys, don't pump him up too much I got to work with him. :tongue: He still has that fish in his office showing it off, and it is stinking up the place. :sick:

My guess is the Mr. Bill fishing clinic :shocked: , and he will revert back to his Pepe le Pew self shortly.

gus

·
Registered
395 Posts
In the box she would of went, but thats just because a trooper I talked to this year told me that those are obviously clipped and hatchery reared, they just didn't clip them fully.
Just my .02
Later Geoff

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Thanks for your .02 WW. I think if I had it to do all over again I would have bonked it.

I only wish they had this clipping down to a science. It would be easier for everyone involved.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
From the looks of your picture, I would say you were about a mile upriver from me. I got this one about 6:30 pm Thursday. At first glance I thought it was a keeper, then I realized it was a bad clip. Three trips three fish, only one keeper.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Devonian...nice fish, I always wondered how the guys in that spot did. :wink:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Lured In what spot? I didn't think the picture gave anything away, not that it is a secret. Did you see my picture from last Sun?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts