IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Salmon Bungee and a Herring Rig to give away today, to our Ready SET Contest winner!

They are provided by.. who other than... Luhr Jensen!

If you'd like to be the winner, please follow the instructions, below, and be the first back here to post the correct answer!

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

Alrighty then... Follow me to the Luhr Jensen web site!

Browse through the appropriate pages until you find the answer to this question, and fill in the blank:

We employ over ___ people with gross annual sales in excess of 10 million dollars.

Question: Over how many people do they employ?

Ready, set.... GO get those salmons!!! :smile: :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
We employ over 250 people with gross annual sales in excess of 10 million dollars.

Jet~~~

·
Registered
215 Posts
We employ over 250 people with gross annual sales in excess of 10 million dollars

That means they employ at least 251 people.

[ 08-18-2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: jetsled1 ]

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jet, you win!
Please send me your mailing information and I'll get these out, today!

As long as I'm at the PO, anyone need any decals or hats? :smile: Sell, Jennie, sell!Shop here for ifish gear!!
I bought a bunch of hats for ifishstock and didn't sell many. Yikes! She's in debt again! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Thanks Jen.

I was just headed to the airport for a meeting and decided to visit... perfect timing.

Jet~~~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts