IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay you slackers :wink: I've been way too easy on you. If you want to win these 2 K-13's Kwikfish you're going to have to dig a little. Same rules apply here and the answer has to be exact....

So are you ready?

Find the Luhr-Jensen website and list the five Luhr Jensen legends....simple as that? Well wait a minute there is a second part to this contest.
Which one of these legends is considered the "father of modern spinning tackle" and list at least three of the tackle items he is responsible for designing.
The first person to post the correct response will win two K-13 Kwikfish.
Good luck

Rules: If you have won a prize from ifish in the last two months, give someone else a try!
Any edited answers will be disqualified.
I am not responsible if there is a mistake in this contest!

On www.ifish.net, we occasionally have contests called, "Ready Set". These contests are purely for fun. You will notice posts on the boards that say "Ready Set" in the topic. When you see them, act quick! You may win!
Only authorized ifishers have permission to run ifish Ready Set Contests. If your company is interested in participating, please contact Jennie at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Luhr Jensen Sr.
Pete Rosko
Tony Accetta
Sam Griffin

Les Davis Jack-O-Diamonds Flex-I-Trolls; Canadian Wonder, Point Defiance, Hot Rod and Bang-Tail spoons and spinners

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Luhr Jensen Sr.
Pete Rosko
Tony Accetta
Sam Griffin
Les Davis

Les davis Such products as the Cowbell, Bolo, Willow Leaf, Odd-Ball and Jack-O-Diamonds Flex-I-Trolls; Canadian Wonder, Point Defiance, Hot Rod and Bang-Tail spoons and spinners;

·
Registered
501 Posts
luhr jensen sr
pete rosko
tony accetta
sam griffin
les davis, father of spinning tackle(Cowbell, Bolo, Willow Leaf, Odd-Ball and Jack-O-Diamonds Flex-I-Trolls; Canadian Wonder, Point Defiance, Hot Rod and Bang-Tail spoons and spinners; Cutplug, Herring Dodger, and the Deep Six Diving Sinker )

·
Premium Member
14,488 Posts
Luhr Jensen Sr
Pete Rosco
Tony Accetta
Sam Griffin
Les Davis

les davis is the father of modern spinning tackle.
Such products as the Cowbell, Bolo, Willow Leaf, Odd-Ball and Jack-O-Diamonds Flex-I-Trolls; Canadian Wonder, Point Defiance, Hot Rod and Bang-Tail spoons and spinners; Cutplug, Herring Dodger, and the Deep Six Diving Sinker have meant many a successful trout, salmon or steelhead fishing trip for thousands of anglers.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Luhr Jensen Sr.
Pete Rosko
Tony Accetta
Sam Griffin

Luhr Jensen Sr. considered the "father of modern spinning tackle" invented such lures as the krocodile, the fat max, the birdie, the lil jasper, the metric spinner, and the tee spoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts