IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Might be booked by now.

· Registered
1,803 Posts
Who do you think is the best teaching guide for the lower Siletz for chinook next month? :shrug:
Give me a call or email me. If I can't help you find the date, or exact fishery you want to learn, I will be able to help you find the best person to help you with the type of fishing you want to learn.

Derek (Danderson) is a good friend of mine but he is not doing the guiding thing anymore. He was Smoking while he was though :grin: :grin:

"is that anderson's guide service?" I think he went by We smokem Guide service. I believe Kent Anderson might use Anderson guide service.

Scott

· Registered
2,070 Posts
Thanks for the shout out Todd.....But it is true I have retired my guiding career.... I just fish for fun with friends now. Scott pooled a bunch of money from his fishing team and payed me off to retire....It was a probably a smart move to get me off the water on a daily basis and has increased the amount of fish in lower tide water by over 500% now. The only good thing is now I don't have worry about Scott following me all over the place and can finnially fish in peace :)

Ok....On a serious note and back to the origanal post....Retiredgal give Scott a call or a email and he can set you up with what you want to learn....Either with his team or with someone else who will fit your needs of what you want to learn... Good Luck

Derek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.