IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was good (Mon.), but today was even beter as far as catching in the lower river. Boats were done with limits by 0900 with both chinooks and silvers. I know that some fishermen/fisherwomen catch more than others, but from what I understand it was extremely hot. Just thought you guys and gals would like to know. I'll keep ya posted.................Bobber Down

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bobber Down,

Thanks for the report! Wish I could have been there. Are you who I think you are? The "Astoria Fisherman" class of 71, like me!! Bet you know me too. If so, send me a note so I have your e-mail and I can give you a report about our Vancouver Island fishing trip/slaughter.

Mike B

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This morning was just as hot for catching as it has been the last couple of days. Maybe everyone does not want to be hearing this as your probally doing the work thing. Both Salmon and Silvers were taken.
Siver One, you must know me as you hit the nail on the head "class of 71 Astoria Fisherman". I'll try to e-mail ya in the next couple of days.....................Bobber Down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts