IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fishing the Sandy today at the Cedar Creek Hathcery,I leaned my two fishing poles along side of my truck while I took off my waders. Needless to say, when I was done I hopped in the truck and drove off.(without the poles)$#@#$%^&!!!
This happened about 1:30 and I was parked in the grass on the left, just befor the hatchery buildings.
Any help in recovering these would be much appreciated and I will offer a reward.Thanks.
Tom
(503)324-6563 home
(503)209-5774 work

·
Administrator
119,603 Posts
I sure hope you find them. Keep bumping this to the top at your convenience.

Jen

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did that with my shotgun at Sauvie Island a few years back. Went back a half hour later and it was still laying on the ground. Another reason to buy a camo shotgun.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'd like to help you out.

If anyone finds your poles they can

drop them off at>

Tillamook Bait Shop at
1975 Wilson River Loop Road
Tillamook, Oregon 97141

phone 503-842-5031

Glad to help :smile:

Marie

www.Tillamookbait.com

[ 10-12-2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
556 Posts
This may be somewhat related. I was walking to the mouth of cedar Creek Sunday about 10:00am, near the trail laid the upper piece of a pole. I was actually hoping it would fit the upper piece that broke on my rod 3 days prior, when I got home, too small. Anyway, it looks like a Berkley rod, (burgundy-brown) I'd guess 8-12 lbs, 8'6". Call me tonight at 503 706 8265 tonight if you lost it. Sorry I forgot the cel phone and won't have it till later.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is a description of what I lost.
Lamiglas Northwest Special 8'-6" 10-20lb.(Blueish in color)with a Bantam Curado 201BSF reel, lined with 30lb. Power Pro. It was rigged up with a corkie and yarn.

Lamiglas G1000 8'-6" 8-12lb. medium action ,(grayish in color)with a Quantum 1311MG reel, lined with 20lb. Power Pro.
It was rigged with a float and a First Cast Jig.
Both poles were broken down in half and put together with blue Pole Cats.
LuckySteelieFisherman I doubt thats part of mine But I thank you for being honest.

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
LSF- I don't know if you saw my post awhile ago. But I lost the top half to my Berkely IM7 8-12# 8'6" rod about two months ago. Maybe this is it!!! Sounds a little too crazy, that it would be found a couple of months later, but stranger things have happened. My rod has the aluminum oxide guides, brownish blank and maroon colored wraps, does this one? If so, I would love to see if it fits. It's almost 10:00pm right now, so I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks for posting this, especially if it is mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts