IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other half of the First Cast Team turns the BIG 40 today Happy Birthday Baby!

It's Party Time! :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
You're talking about the fish, right? Like 40 inches, or 40 lbs....

Mark, we need to talk. You never mention a lady's age. Ever. Especially on the internet. Especially to 5,000 of your closest fishing buddies. Ever. :hoboy:

Oh well, I've got a shed you can sleep in 'til this whole thing blows over.

Skein

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by First Cast:

It's Party Time! :dance: :dance: :dance:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Toga party? Hey I absolutely refuse to do the gator tonight at your party Cindy :wink:
Happy Birthday Cindy :cheers:

·
Registered
855 Posts
happy Birthday young lady, and if theres any drinking at this here b-day shindig, check that young ladys ID she dont look a day over 18

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skein

That is too funny. Actually she has been telling anyone who will listen that she will be turning 40 so I'm okay. No shed for me. :cool:

You guys with the age compliments are making her blush. Actually here she is at 19.

Thank you to all who sent birthday wishes to her. She wanted me to thank you personally.

Mark

N

·
0 Posts
Mark, name your price. I would take out a loan to pay you for pictures of Stew in a Toga so they could find the World Wide Web! :shocked: :grin:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by ******:
Mark, name your price. I would take out a loan to pay you for pictures of Stew in a Toga so they could find the World Wide Web! :shocked: :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Sorry ****** no toga wearin' for me at Cindy's party...at least I don't think there was

1 - 12 of 12 Posts