IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be up on Lopez August 12-18th. What is there to fish for around that time? I am geared with divers, flashers, mooching rigs, lead, and herring. Do you fish up there just like you would here? What color hoochies do you use or do you use whole herring up there. I have a navigation chart and was wondering where to go. Is it best to target silvers, chinook, or pinks? How and where is the bottom fishing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me if you want me to keep it quiet. Thank you in advance. Jesse

·
Registered
236 Posts
BW I fish up there alot, the dogs are so bad that pulling herring is tough, but works great when you get away from the dogs, I use alot of coho killers, and the green glow hoochy because there are alot of Black mouth there year round, for the transiting kings larger spoons work well, thatcher pass, black rock on the east side and cattle point on the south side of san jauns island are my favorite haunts...DJ

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about the pinks and coho? I heard they are the best chance of getting into fish. What would be my best bet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts