IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the baby-doctor with my wife for our 20 week ultrasound. Second baby...second little girl. At least I'll save some money with the hand-me-down clothes. :grin:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

· Registered
2,598 Posts
Cool Texan,

Good for you! I have managed to go 3 for 3. You can save some $ on hand me downs, until they get to about 8 years old. Then a lil' bit of women sets in with them and they want all new things........ :shrug:

the Spoiled Daddy

· Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I meant...saving money only for a very short period of time. Then, CHA-CHIIIIING.

I was really hoping for a boy this time around...so I'm a bit slower to get the enthusiasm ramped up. That said, I am very happy that so far she looks very healthy and that makes me VERY happy.

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Saving money on girls clothes.... :jester: :laugh: :twocents: he he he he he... :laugh: Now that is about the funniest things I have heard in a long while brother Jeff. :bigshock: Shock and awe will hit soon enough but I'll just let you find that out for yourself. :laugh:

REally though, many congrats to you on the little girl. Very special. :cheers: :applause:

· Registered
378 Posts
Hey man... I hope you like iFish!
Since my little girl was born in September my already limited riverside-time/kitchen pass-budget has been cut even more!
So I fish vicariously through my good friends here at iFish... it's not nearly as satisfying, but it gets me through!

· Registered
3,747 Posts
I am limited out at 2 for 2 and they both like to fish, one WAY more than the other.

hey, never give up brother!! I have a buddy who had to go 5 for 6 until he got his OOps! that finally paid off!!

Paul

· Registered
463 Posts
Just got back from the baby-doctor with my wife for our 20 week ultrasound. Second baby...second little girl. At least I'll save some money with the hand-me-down clothes. :grin:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL thats cool I have a 5yo girl and a 2yo girl. Be preparred for them to fight, way earlier then I would have ever guessed. They learn young. CONGRATS!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.