IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody modified your seats? My driver seat is comfortable but I'd like it to be more adjustable. Not sure that it needs to go up or down (have to go sit in it again), but I'd like to be able to slide it back and forth at least. Here's a couple of pics:

And as you can see it already swivels:

I think what I need is a back and forth slider that I can mount my seat to. Any local stores that carry these kind of parts? Cabelas Marine 2005 catalog has a Universal Slide on pg 108 made by Springfeld for $45. That might be the ticket.

In the same catalog, pg 102, they have "Soft Touch Flip-Up Armrests". Anybody have these, and are they worth the $40 per pair?

Thanks,
BrianH.

· Registered
1,229 Posts
The slider can probably be had at West Marine in Delta Park. Probably Boaters World in Jantzen Beach as well. As far as the arm rests go, My boat has none and my fishing partners does. Wish mine had them. If you get them, please PM me how you like them. I never thought of aftermarket rests, hmmmmmmmm, a few more boat bucks?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.