Talk to Dale

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Anyone closer???

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll add my vote for Pacific Boatland in Hazel Dell. Excellent service and knowledge, and there have been times they did far less work than I thought was needed, because the problem was minor and they did not try to do a major tune up.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
pacific boatland :dance: :cheers: you wont regret it they were one of the frist around here that started tuning yamahas Quick Fisher

[ 05-06-2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Thanks for the input. Pacific Boatland is a place I was thinking of but didn't know if they still worked on Yamies. It is close so I'll call em tomorrow. Thanks again. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
I need some work done on my Yamaha. Need a new base gasket under my powerhead. I'm waiting on calls from Clemens in Gladstone and Browns Landing. I noticed Toms outboard repair on another thread and wondered if he repairs Yamies. Any one else out there know of anyone. I'm just looking for a competetive price with a reliable and competent mechanic. Thanks guys and gals.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Stick to Pacific Boatland!!!!! They know Yamahas

·
Premium Member
22,175 Posts
This is the first I've heard of Pacific Boatland, but will keep it in mind. Tom Sperb in Milwaukie switched to Yamahas some years ago and he's always done well for me. I just bought a new sled with Yams, so having more than one place is good...Tom also is booked most of the time, but will give you an appointment date...

·
Registered
404 Posts
another vote for pacific boatland!!!!..... bought my motor (yahmmy 115) there in 87. and needed work only once since then, a little spendy but well pleased!!..........john

1 - 13 of 13 Posts