IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like my regular captians are busy this next weekend. Just when I might get a little break from inspecting all these dog gone bridges. Whew what a chore.
Anyway, got a kitchen pass for friday and/or saturday so now I just need to convince folks at work I need some R&R.
I have lots of experiance, gear and $$. Come with referances from Salty Dogs.
At present,I just checked in at Roseburg and will be heading to Coosbay for the rest of the week. I'll check my PM's daily.

BTW...Newport or Depoe Bay. Halitbut and or TUNA!, what ever.

John

· Registered
508 Posts
HJohn, Crayfish & Spoted Owl,are looking for 1 crew member for the Tuna turney in Garibaldi this Saturday. We will practice Thursday for a short run. We will sell most of the fish to cover fuel as I am hooked up with fish buyers. You are about a hour south of us. If intrested call me @ 503-381-4925. :dance::dance:
Looks like my regular captians are busy this next weekend. Just when I might get a little break from inspecting all these dog gone bridges. Whew what a chore.
Anyway, got a kitchen pass for friday and/or saturday so now I just need to convince folks at work I need some R&R.
I have lots of experiance, gear and $$. Come with referances from Salty Dogs.
At present,I just checked in at Roseburg and will be heading to Coosbay for the rest of the week. I'll check my PM's daily.

BTW...Newport or Depoe Bay. Halitbut and or TUNA!, what ever.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.