IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got an email cancelling the class i had scheduled for saturday:mad:. becuase of the scheduled class i had to turn down several offers. well now i have free time and the little lady says i better go fish now before the baby comes in a couple weeks! garibaldi, depoe and newport would be best. i have my own gear, mountains of lures and 3 coolers for ice! i have lots of experience and know the ropes. you can call me at 503-510-3499 or pm me... thanks... todd

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Todd is good crew. I would recommend him. To bad you didn't know your class was going to be cancelled sooner.

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
i just got an email cancelling the class i had scheduled for saturday:mad:. becuase of the scheduled class i had to turn down several offers. well now i have free time and the little lady says i better go fish now before the baby comes in a couple weeks! garibaldi, depoe and newport would be best. i have my own gear, mountains of lures and 3 coolers for ice! i have lots of experience and know the ropes. you can call me at 503-510-3499 or pm me... thanks... todd
Possible open seat Sat Depoe, There are a couple Ahead of you I asked first. I'll let you know sometime today.

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
Sat seat's are filled, there is a possibility I'll stick around for Sunday, how about then?

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the offers dogs! my phone was ringing off the hook! ill be fishing out of garibaldi saturday. again, thanks to everyone for all the offers!:bowdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts