IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I will be vacationing in Brookings this weekend. I am looking for info on Salmon fishing possibilities. I have a 15-foot 50-horse boat that I use regularly in Winchester and Yaquina Bays for salmon.

Does anyone know if salmon have entered tidewater on the Chetco, and what the general tidewater fishing situation is like (crowds, local fishing "customs", etc.).

Could also try some surf perch fishing as I will be staying right on the beach. If you can provide some good locations/times/methods that would also be great.

Thanks in advance, EZ Limits

· Registered
246 Posts
Hello:

I will be vacationing in Brookings this weekend. I am looking for info on Salmon fishing possibilities. I have a 15-foot 50-horse boat that I use regularly in Winchester and Yaquina Bays for salmon.

Does anyone know if salmon have entered tidewater on the Chetco, and what the general tidewater fishing situation is like (crowds, local fishing "customs", etc.).

Could also try some surf perch fishing as I will be staying right on the beach. If you can provide some good locations/times/methods that would also be great.

Thanks in advance, EZ Limits
You may have picked the wrong weekend .Salmon derby 1,000 + signed up so far it will be a ZOO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.