IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug: Hello Everyone. Anyone out there looking for someone to fish with. My wife goes out with me from time to time, but I'm looking for someone that can fish anytime and wants to fish alot for just about anything. Let me tell you about myself so you don't think I'm a killer. I'm 38 yrs old and like to fly fish, fish, camping, riding trail bikes, etc. I'm a Mechanical Engineer at Sulzer Pumps in Portland. I live in Kalama and it takes 15 minutes to hook the boat up and be in the water.
I have a 1998 15ft. Smokercraft with a 2003 Johnson 25hp. Boat has a full cover for bad weather. Hummingbird fish finder. I'm looking for some one that has a brain, is a fairly good fisherman and can teach me a few things, is a non smoker, drinking beer is not a problem, no age limit the older the guy the better actually. I fish after work from 5:30pm till dark, a sudden illness on a work day can be arranged and weekends...

If your interested, write me a email at [email protected] and I'll give you my phone number. :cheers:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.