IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Kalamajack,

I'm looking for some one that has a brain, is a fairly good fisherman and can teach me a few things, is a non smoker, drinking beer is not a problem, no age limit the older the guy the better actually. I fish after work from 5:30pm till dark, a sudden illness on a work day can be arranged and weekends...
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You might try calling Brad Schoenborn at Bob's in Longview (360)425-3870 and see if he is interested. He invited me to fish the Kalama tomorrow afternoon when he gets off work about 5:00PM but I doubt I will get there in time. He is planning on fishing on the bank tomorrow/today (Thursday) and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

He is a real good fisherman and can teach me a lot of things, is a non smoker, and does not drink beer. A great boat handler and fisherman. I will email you hoping you get this info in time.

Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.