IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug: Hello Everyone. Anyone out there looking for someone to fish with. My wife goes out with me from time to time, but I'm looking for someone that can fish anytime and wants to fish alot for just about anything. Let me tell you about myself so you don't think I'm a killer. I'm 38 yrs old and like to fly fish, fish, camping, riding trail bikes, etc. I'm a Mechanical Engineer at Sulzer Pumps in Portland. I live in Kalama and it takes 15 minutes to hook the boat up and be in the water.
I have a 1998 15ft. Smokercraft with a 2003 Johnson 25hp. Boat has a full cover for bad weather. Hummingbird fish finder. I'm looking for some one that has a brain, is a fairly good fisherman and can teach me a few things, is a non smoker, drinking beer is not a problem, no age limit the older the guy the better actually. I fish after work from 5:30pm till dark, a sudden illness on a work day can be arranged and weekends...

If your interested, write me a email at [email protected] and I'll give you my phone number. :cheers:

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Kalamajack,

I'm looking for some one that has a brain, is a fairly good fisherman and can teach me a few things, is a non smoker, drinking beer is not a problem, no age limit the older the guy the better actually. I fish after work from 5:30pm till dark, a sudden illness on a work day can be arranged and weekends...
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You might try calling Brad Schoenborn at Bob's in Longview (360)425-3870 and see if he is interested. He invited me to fish the Kalama tomorrow afternoon when he gets off work about 5:00PM but I doubt I will get there in time. He is planning on fishing on the bank tomorrow/today (Thursday) and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

He is a real good fisherman and can teach me a lot of things, is a non smoker, and does not drink beer. A great boat handler and fisherman. I will email you hoping you get this info in time.

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts