IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please provide me with a current Chinook report for Buoy 10 or otherwise point me in the right direction where I could obtain such information. I may travel there this weekend for some fishing. Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Could someone please provide me with a current Chinook report for Buoy 10 or otherwise point me in the right direction where I could obtain such information. I may travel there this weekend for some fishing. Thank you for any help.
Decent catching.

Retaining, however, is strictly illegal.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Finclipped coho and steelhead only. Be sure to put the "Nooks" back unharmed!:smile:

Look for the fleet (if there is still one present) and troll cut plugged herring or spinners. There are plenty of other treads with more information. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
The two best places to be this week were around the bridge on the WA side, and along the green line on the OR side.

I got limits in both places, but the bite was a little better for me on the WA side near the bridge and the shipwreck. Fish the shallow flats on the incoming, and the deeper stuff on the outgoing.

Spinners and spoons got all our fish. Our limits came quick and we concentrated our efforts around high slack and the start of the ebb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts