IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a fishing guide named Harvey??? His guide name is Rip some lips or something along those lines??? If someone knows his number if they could e-mail it to me I would am considering a guided trip for fall chinook and am possible thinking of going with him. thanks for the help
:bowdown: The King

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
<contact information deleted>

[ 09-23-2003, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: skein ]

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
ok, being fairly new to this, why was the contact info deleted? I'm assuming by the mod.

ORS

·
Registered
448 Posts
A safe assumption would be that the aforementioned guide is not an Ifish sponsor. It makes good advertising business sense to not allow this. Why would someone pay for advertising, when they could post it for free? If Ifish made no money it would cease to exist. If ifish cease to exist there would be a few thousand fisher people pacing the carpet with no one to talk to. (see a pattern:D)

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
'Tis true, names are okay, just not the contact info. And Zaq handled it with class.

Thanks for the email, Zaq. :cheers:

Skein

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Bob- do you know if Harvey is doing o.k. the last time I talked to him he was battling throat cancer, :depressed: I told him I hope he was going to be allright and he replied with " dont worry Mike I'll be fine. I hope that was the case.
Thank's Mike

To fish or not to fish...... I think I'll fish.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts