IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there fellow ifishers, all my normal fishing partners ore off for the weekend doing honey do's and have left me with no ride for sunday. If any of you can find it in your heart to offer a fisherman a ride it would be greatly appreciated. I can fish any where , any style, buoy 10 anchor fish in the columbia.. you just name the time and place.. I have no problem chipping in for gas. I am off to a soccer game for my son but will be back at noon to check if any brothers ifishers are feeling kind. Thank you in advance.. bubba911.. aka.. braden

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok fellow brotherin ifishers i understand its the weekend and you are out fishing, but a reply would have been great... hahaha.. still looking for that ride for tomorrow sunday the 7th.. i have the kitchen pass to go fishing and am dying to get out on the water and kill a fish.. we can make plans as late as midnight if you want to hook up and get out there and kill fish.. i will be checking from time to time through the evening.. so please reply.. thanks braden.

ps : private msg me or call 590-8413 and leave a msg. i will be in debt to you for your hospitality.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
call me if you are interested in B-10 in th am leaving FG @ 4:30 ...........503-515-1036. I am completley equipped for the trip. You just have to bring lunch and raingear. Dont worry about calling late, my cell is next to the bed. I would rather be woke up for a fishing trip than stay home tomorrow.........

John

[ 09-06-2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Fishin Magician ]

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FM..

On man thanks for the invite, i must have fallen asleep prior to 1030 to get this message but would have loved to have gone. i wanted to thank john with the washington phone number wo called.. i tried calling but did not get an answer on the 360 ##.

magician try again sometime i would love to hook up for a trip.. l live in tigard.. so not far from you . keep in touch and thanks again for the offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts