IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very slow yesterday and today. Even the sealions were moving around a lot, looking for fish.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,258 Posts
AAck! Is it still worth going tomorrow?

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Well if SH isnt catching we are going to have a little problem! I know what you mean last Friday, Saturdy and yesterday were slow, slow and slow :shrug: :hoboy:

I'm not used to this :rolleyes: Hopefully the fish will decide to show up in force on Saturday! :grin:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ditto Silver Hilton. Slow, Slow, SLow. We did actually lose one to a sealion today! Only saw 2 fish on all day for 20 boats. Hey silver, did you put in at Kalama and go past me to the "hot spot"?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
:bowdown: Silver Hilton,
Oh no! If your not catching fish with your extraordinary talent then I don't stand a chance!

Although, I will be using your secret sauce that SeaCat shared with me today. He and I will be putting it togther this weekend and giving 'em a go. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STG,

I don't know about tomorrow. Heard a rumor on the way home that people did well 10 miles downriver, could be a new push of fish coming. We had 1 takedown, which we missed, for 22 hours of hard fishing with 2 rods. As I said in PM, I went home with my tail tucked firmly between my legs, and won't be out tomorrow.

Tyee,

Don't know if I passed you, don't know what your boat looks like. I did put in at Kalama and head downriver both days. Ain't no secret to my spot, there's always 20 or 40 of my new best friends down there! :wink: You're always welcome to pull up alongsides.

Digi,

The sauce is good, but it ain't just the sauce. You've got to have the mojo, bro', and the bro, he din' have no mo of jo today, ya kno'?

But the sauce, it doesn't hurt. It is powerful, use it only for good.

And I didn't tell Seacat everything. A girl has to keep a few secrets...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts