IFish Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
41,353 Posts
Don was as pure a soul as I've ever met. Very sad to hear this news.

Don loved to fish and he loved his family. Don was not judgmental or unforgiving ... if there were more like him, the world would be a much better place.

I extend my condolences to his entire family who must be completely devastated.

God Bless you Don, and God bless your family and friends.

·
Administrator
41,353 Posts
Don was as pure a soul as I've ever met. Very sad to hear this news.

Don loved to fish and he loved his family. Don was not judgmental or unforgiving ... if there were more like him, the world would be a much better place.

I extend my condolences to his entire family who must be completely devastated.

God Bless you Don, and God bless your family and friends.

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
Bad deal. DAB was one of my favorites here, I have never met him, but miss him already. Ryan, I can only imagine what you guys are going through, thoughts and prayers to your family. It was very obvious what kind of man he was, even to us who never had the pleasure of meeting him. I will really miss his presence here. Rest in peace Don, hope to meet you some day.

Mike.

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
Bad deal. DAB was one of my favorites here, I have never met him, but miss him already. Ryan, I can only imagine what you guys are going through, thoughts and prayers to your family. It was very obvious what kind of man he was, even to us who never had the pleasure of meeting him. I will really miss his presence here. Rest in peace Don, hope to meet you some day.

Mike.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Ryan Sorry to hear that! Condolences.:pray:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Ryan Sorry to hear that! Condolences.:pray:

·
Registered
37,780 Posts
Dang..... Met him face to face a few months ago when he came over to the house to pick something up. We'd still be out in the driveway yakking had it not been for his wife waiting in the truck. Great sense of humor, great guy. Going to miss his Ifish contributions for sure. Maybe he had a dog waiting for him on the other side to keep him company.......

·
Registered
37,780 Posts
Dang..... Met him face to face a few months ago when he came over to the house to pick something up. We'd still be out in the driveway yakking had it not been for his wife waiting in the truck. Great sense of humor, great guy. Going to miss his Ifish contributions for sure. Maybe he had a dog waiting for him on the other side to keep him company.......

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Pete --- Good words. DAB truly was a pure soul. We are the poorer for his passing.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Pete --- Good words. DAB truly was a pure soul. We are the poorer for his passing.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
DAB loved these little guys---

:excited::bearhug::meme::flowered::dance::p:clap::wave::bowdown::flag::smash:

He will be missed. Condolonces sent out to the family and friends of this man.

Ifish will not be the same, that's for sure.

RIP DAB:angel:, you will be missed.

Chris

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
DAB loved these little guys---

:excited::bearhug::meme::flowered::dance::p:clap::wave::bowdown::flag::smash:

He will be missed. Condolonces sent out to the family and friends of this man.

Ifish will not be the same, that's for sure.

RIP DAB:angel:, you will be missed.

Chris

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I only fished with Don once and we had the best time. I should have made sure we got out again and now it's too late. He was a huge part of ifish and will be missed.

Ed

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I only fished with Don once and we had the best time. I should have made sure we got out again and now it's too late. He was a huge part of ifish and will be missed.

Ed

·
Premium Member
6,264 Posts
Rest in peace DAB, you will be missed. I didn't know DAB personally, but knew of him through IFish. That's the wonderful thing about this site, it brings people together that otherwise would never meet, even if that meeting takes place over the net. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of DAB.

·
Premium Member
6,264 Posts
Rest in peace DAB, you will be missed. I didn't know DAB personally, but knew of him through IFish. That's the wonderful thing about this site, it brings people together that otherwise would never meet, even if that meeting takes place over the net. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of DAB.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The banter between Don and Ryan was much better in person. We all spent quite a few days plunking on the Columbia, or having other miscellaneous adventures. I personally didn't like the guy (long running joke between us), but he will be missed dearly. The days at the bar will not be the same, the journey to the Deschutes less enjoyable, and the ice cream will never be as good again. Cheers Don! We will fly the missing man formation on the next outing in your honor.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The banter between Don and Ryan was much better in person. We all spent quite a few days plunking on the Columbia, or having other miscellaneous adventures. I personally didn't like the guy (long running joke between us), but he will be missed dearly. The days at the bar will not be the same, the journey to the Deschutes less enjoyable, and the ice cream will never be as good again. Cheers Don! We will fly the missing man formation on the next outing in your honor.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts