IFish Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ryan, I'm sorry to hear of your families loss. I'm glad I was able to meet him. He was so Proud of Daniel. I'm sure he made a big difference in your life as well as Daniels. Take care my Friend.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ryan, I'm sorry to hear of your families loss. I'm glad I was able to meet him. He was so Proud of Daniel. I'm sure he made a big difference in your life as well as Daniels. Take care my Friend.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Re: Long Time Member DAB... RIP

Sorry to hear, Ryan. Never met Don, but he always came across on the board as one of the classic old guys with just the right amount of crusty on the outside but a genuine softy on the inside.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts

Sorry to hear, Ryan. Never met Don, but he always came across on the board as one of the classic old guys with just the right amount of crusty on the outside but a genuine softy on the inside.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts

Anyone who knew him would say that sums it up perfectly.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts

Anyone who knew him would say that sums it up perfectly.

·
Registered
313 Posts
35 years ago when I walked into church for the first time a guy walked up to me and introduced himself to me as Don Bench a short chubby guy with dark haired guy with a combover back then, we talked a little then he presented me with God's plan for Salvation it was the first time I had ever heard of such a thing and the seed was planted. We quickly became friends and started hanging out together we spent countless hours hunting, fishing and driving up and down dirt roads together. He was the most stubborn, one way, opinionated person with a heart of gold I have ever met and he was my best friend. My wife and I were at his house the night before he passed for dinner and cards we all had a good time and I will cherish that. He died at Chinook Landing doing what he loved and to me that seems fitting.
I miss you Don I know where we are are God willing we will meet again.

·
Registered
313 Posts
35 years ago when I walked into church for the first time a guy walked up to me and introduced himself to me as Don Bench a short chubby guy with dark haired guy with a combover back then, we talked a little then he presented me with God's plan for Salvation it was the first time I had ever heard of such a thing and the seed was planted. We quickly became friends and started hanging out together we spent countless hours hunting, fishing and driving up and down dirt roads together. He was the most stubborn, one way, opinionated person with a heart of gold I have ever met and he was my best friend. My wife and I were at his house the night before he passed for dinner and cards we all had a good time and I will cherish that. He died at Chinook Landing doing what he loved and to me that seems fitting.
I miss you Don I know where we are are God willing we will meet again.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :flowered:

Ifish helped me in my time of loss and hopefully you will gain some measure of solace from the replies here over the next few days. Take care!

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :flowered:

Ifish helped me in my time of loss and hopefully you will gain some measure of solace from the replies here over the next few days. Take care!

·
Banned
987 Posts
Thank you Jennie Don loved ifish from the day I introduced him to is and would log in and try and help people on here every single day. Thank you all for the support. My son Daniel DABs grandson and closed fishing partner you all know him as The Boy has been reading your kind words and could use your prayers. Thanks Ryan Joyce and The Boy Daniel
Hey, I don't know you or DAB personally, but I will say I was aware of DAB online and considered him in the 'corps of solid iFish member' club for sure. Terrible loss for all.

My condolences to you and the family for losing the man in life.

Maybe those more familiar with DAB and his posting habits could thread up some links to the better DAB iFish posts over the years for a fun 'celebrate the memory of' project.

·
Banned
987 Posts
Thank you Jennie Don loved ifish from the day I introduced him to is and would log in and try and help people on here every single day. Thank you all for the support. My son Daniel DABs grandson and closed fishing partner you all know him as The Boy has been reading your kind words and could use your prayers. Thanks Ryan Joyce and The Boy Daniel
Hey, I don't know you or DAB personally, but I will say I was aware of DAB online and considered him in the 'corps of solid iFish member' club for sure. Terrible loss for all.

My condolences to you and the family for losing the man in life.

Maybe those more familiar with DAB and his posting habits could thread up some links to the better DAB iFish posts over the years for a fun 'celebrate the memory of' project.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
My sincerest condolences. I never met him in person, but from his posts I sure got to know him! A huge loss for to the gang here. He knew his stuff and I-fish won't be the same. He already is dearly missed.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
My sincerest condolences. I never met him in person, but from his posts I sure got to know him! A huge loss for to the gang here. He knew his stuff and I-fish won't be the same. He already is dearly missed.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts