IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have already been posted, if so, sorry for the repeat. They have updated the year on fishingworks.com for the 2003 tide predictions. Enjoy!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Red, are you aware of a site that lists the tides at Ellsworth, in table form, for a month at a time? :whazzup:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
U for A, Sorry I don't even know where Ellsworth is located
, I assume Wa, since you hail from there. Your best bet may be through NOAA information, you can get there through the NWS river level link on Ifishes front page. Good luck!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Red. Ellsworth is on the Washington side of the Columbia River just below the I-205 bridge. I'll check out the NOAA information. Thanks. :smile:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
were did the link go that use to be on ifish's home page i think it was cool tide perdictions it was thier last year no i cant find it any where?

·
Registered
264 Posts
QF, I'm glad you asked. I don't see anything on the home page either. Thought I was the only one who couldn't find it. :whazzup:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U for A, Thanks for the geography lesson :grin: :grin: . Can't you just use the times for Vanc. Wa, and just add a few minutes? I haven't seen the cool tide prediction link in a while. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I go thru this link.

Duck Central Tides

Ellsworth is listed on the Oregon pull down menu...the very last choice. Might be listed in the washington but have not looked very hard...easy to pick on the Oregon list :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts