IFish Fishing Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
People with no first hand experience always resort to what they've read on the internet..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Do you guys have anything to offer besides ignorantly attacking the motives of people?
My ignorance vs your naivete I guess. If you think someone will find a result other than what the person who paid them told them to find, I have some Brooklyn Bridge shares to sell you to go with the ones you've already collected.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My ignorance vs your naivete I guess. If you think someone will find a result other than what the person who paid them told them to find, I have some Brooklyn Bridge shares to sell you to go with the ones you've already collected.
If you assume that most scientists are that corrupt, then I have to assume you're at least that corrupt. Why would you assume most people will do something you wouldn't be willing to do?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
If you assume that most scientists are that corrupt, then I have to assume you're at least that corrupt. Why would you assume most people will do something you wouldn't be willing to do?
How old are you?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
How are those condors doing in lead free California? 2 years 100% lead free for hunting, and what 7 years since the partial ban started.

I did manage to dig up something that said 0 lead poisoned condors in Arizona in 2017. Pretty amazing considering the amount of deer carcasses on the Kaibab Plateau.

Not to mention all the deer, elk, and varmint carcasses on the South side of the ditch.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Have we gotten to the point where it’s clear that neither side is moved by the arguments or studies presented by the other side? And now people just snipe at each other with mildly rude comments?

That‘s my favorite.

Reactions: mcdon

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Have we gotten to the point where it’s clear that neither side is moved by the arguments or studies presented by the other side? And now people just snipe at each other with mildly rude comments?

That‘s my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

201 - 209 of 209 Posts