IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well… Once again no duck hunting for me. Still having a few issues with the key switch and the part that will work is 2 weeks out, Beer Waggin worked on it for a while yesterday but it’s just not in the cards. Buddy pushed hard for us to come over for today but there are things here at home I need to tend to but BW was hell bent on heading over. The movie quote “you never leave your wingman” came to mind after Bud’s call this morning.

2 in the box, both on the troll with Archer Spreader Bars. 1 nice Longfin and 1 Yellowtail!

Exotics aboard Seelicious!

More details to come later. They were working on getting the gear back out.

Needless to say I’m a little upset I didn’t make the trip.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Ended up hooking 7 and landing 2 Albies plus the late season YT...pics of the YT coming from Brian and Dylan.

Beer Waggin ran Archer bars in close (caught the YT) and plug chains about 20' back today...much better action than Saturday. Hooked a couple casting to jumpers but they got off as well.

Left the dock around 7 am and crossed the bar at 2 pm...we were out on the 45 line west even with Halibut Hill.

I called Tuna Time on the way home to ask if we were done for the year...he said he can't hear any fat chicks and would not listen to them anyways.

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Good show, nice work. A yellow tail in October. Awesome. Pictures?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts