IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked with Catch&Eat, pops put a nice 20# clipped fish in the boat
:dance: and they had one other take down! No fish yet for the captain but he still has hope but needs some
FM is also out with one in the boat and husker and husker pup are still hunting!

Fishalot is still carrying the baton and you can tell wherever he is fishing, the entire area closes down when he is on the river :tongue: , at least for the guys, seems the women are nailing the fish all around him :shocked: is that right Dylan! :grin:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Yep, pop's showed me how to do it today. Just a plain ol' cut plug blue label herring with a little Woodys herring oil. :bowdown: Finally weighed in the fish at home. 26#'s and 35 1/2 inches long.

We did start the day with a huge takedown that did not stick. Sometimes I just dont understand why that happens. Oh well.

There was a pretty good bite in our area today but it pretty much died after 2pm.

BTW congrats to Spooled for puting Kris Tucker into a fish and drawing 1st blood in his new boat. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Yes that is right FM2, Tilla and I fished the lower Willamette on Saturday and the fish were on the bite. Women catching fish left anf right :shocked: , one lady told me at the boat ramp in the morning that she had caught a springer already this year and her husband had not. Well she did it again that morning 23 pounder and I had to here about it :hoboy: . I am trying hard with the little time I have and i just can't seam to hook up :depressed: .
It might be time to throw out the SOS and get assisstance form a kind i fisher, anyone I say anyone help meeeeeeee.

Fishalot

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh my gosh, Dylan, the rock of batonness, the rock of ages, the clint eastwood of the willy, I sense a hint of pressure oozing from your keyboard onto this screen :shocked: :shocked: I sense your pain and agony brother, please let me help you lift this burden of despair
call me and I will be here for you, please don't run around your neighborhood waving that baton and screaming "it's all my fault" I'm here for ya, I'm here for ya, I'm here for ya!!! Dylan, talk to me, please talk to me :smile:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Catch and Eat, it must be a thrill to watch Pops catch a really nice springer. I was on the Willamette myself Friday. Rags and I warming up for the flottilla next week. Boated three of four, all hatchery.
Something about getting that first springer that makes us want more. Perhaps Next Saturday I will get the BIG one. See you guys at the weigh in...

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Originally posted by snapshot:
See you guys at the weigh in...

*Fish only bite wet hooks*
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">How do you hook a crow beak to a fish scale Ray? :hoboy: Congrats on you fish Saturday.

[ 04-14-2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts