IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Little River this morning and went 2 for 4. All hooked on blades. Two chrome bright hens, each looking like a carbon copy of the other. The weather was a bit breezy. I saw about 6 others landed and one silver released. Not to many people. :grin:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
William...were you in a boat? I drove by twice yesterday with no-one behind me so I went slow...banks lined with anglers and each time I drove by someone was fighting a fish. Man I wish I didnt have a truckload of junk with me when I went by...I sure got the itch watching people fight fish from the bank. I hear the bite was nonexsistant today...this is supposed to be a zipper river dude...no more (good) reports!

:wink: :cheers:

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Originally posted by Row Vs. Wade:
I hear the bite was nonexsistant today...this is supposed to be a zipper river dude...no more (good) reports!

:wink: :cheers:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Yeah, you can see the whole fishing section from HWY 101....real zipperlip.

TR

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Drive over the bridge and see the water is one thing.. Post for 5000+ people to read is another. Ill be the last guy to open the "zipperlip" can of worms here Rogue, but theres quite a difference there.

I was being light hearted when I said "zip".
Faceciously saying "SHHH" thats all. Its only a matter of time before that hole turns into the salmon river of the past during fall runs. No harm in unagressively trying to keep it quiet for as long as possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts