IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you "little men" get chilly cold and wimpy out there? :smile: :smile: :smile:

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This contest is for you!

I have a Grabber foot warmer insole, and a Mini Mini hand warmer for those of you who can't stand the cold!

Anyone going to play? :smile:

Here are the rules of the road, you little men, YOU!

First off, this contest is for "Little Men" only!
Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

I can't wait to see if anyone actually wins this one!

OK, you little wee ones, follow me to the Grabber Web Site!

This is, officially, the "Little men and women Grabber Giveaway Day" On Ifish! :smile:

Alright, here is the question I need answered. Be the first, and you win the insoles, and the hand warmers so that you can last stay out as long as the women in the boat! :tongue:

OK, if you are in the frequent buyers club, how much can you save
on all regularly priced GRABBER Warmers Online Store purchases when you do the following:
Go to our online store (http://www.grabberwarmers.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc)
Click "Sign in..." above our logo, upper left *or* click "Account" on the toolbar
Create or sign in to your account
Spend a cumulative total of more than $500 at the online store, all in one shopping visit or over the course of many. Make sure to login to your account each time before you begin your shopping session.
Most importantly, once you've spent $500, send a request to [email protected] in order to be added to the Frequent Buyers list. Until you're added to this list, you will be paying full price.
Once we notify you that you're added to the list, all of your future shopping visits will reflect a __% discount savings on every regularly priced item in the online store (closeout merchandise excluded)!
The Frequent Buyers Club is just another way GRABBER Warmers would like to thank our loyal customers!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">OK my Little Men.... Go get um!

Jen

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
15% Did I win?

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Congrats GBS, must have got me a couple seconds. :wink: Dang work computer anyway.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You are reminding me of a Seinfeld episode about cold with this one.
:shocked:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I did'nt know if it would load my answer. She's a slow dog today Jennie, but that's qwest for you.
Hope they can work out the router bugs for you soon.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Router bugs are all worked out!

GBS, you win the "Little Man of the day award!"

This is TOO fun! :smile:

Little men! Little men! nee ner neener neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeener!
:rolleyes: :laugh: :tongue:

Jen

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Ok Jennie that was good, now how about taking care of us that go over 6ft and weigh in at 270. :dance: :cheers: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
69 Posts
HEY I want to play too. After all I do have a little woman. But at 6'3" 225 I guess I just don't qualify.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Jennie,

OK here is my whiney whine.

How about having a contest for us "big men" that stay up late at night. I am an insomniac that is 6'3" and 270lbs.

Just kidding. Keep up the contests. They are great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts