IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm not a reel or is that real fisherman. I got no idea what a line keeper looks like.
anyone got a picture?

G

·
Have any of you ever tried these linekeepers ? They are great for keeping your line on the spool and guess what? Jennie is just dying to give some away :grin:
So here's the deal
Search through Jennies April 2003 "Jennie's Fishing Life" find the one where she mentions me helping her with the Ready,set,go contests. Paste the exact line where she writes that I'm going to help her on these contests on this thread and be the first to do it to win two packages of Linekeepers :cool:

Rules :If you have won a prize from ifish in the last two months, give someone else a try!
Any edited answers will be disqualified.
I am not responsible if there is a mistake in this contest!

On www.ifish.net, we occasionally have contests called, "Ready Set". These contests are purely for fun. You will notice posts on the boards that say "Ready Set" in the topic. When you see them, act quick! You may win!
Only authorized ifishers have permission to run ifish Ready Set Contests. If your company is interested in participating, please contact Jennie at [email protected]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I'm doing contests nearly every day during April, to give away goodies on the board. I have asked Shane Stewart to help me, and do some of these contests for me. It'll be a hoot! I just love giving away stuff. In fact, it's probably my favorite part of the job-- But right now, my plate is full, and I'm stuffed! :smile:

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'm doing contests nearly every day during April, to give away goodies on the board. I have asked Shane Stewart to help me, and do some of these contests for me. It'll be a hoot! I just love giving away stuff. In fact, it's probably my favorite part of the job-- But right now, my plate is full, and I'm stuffed! :smile:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wait...it says the exact line....so just the one sentance.....

I'm doing contests nearly every day during April, to give away goodies on the board. I have asked Shane Stewart to help me, and do some of these contests for me.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have asked Shane Stewart to help me, and do some of these contests for me.

1 sentence..yeah..

G

·
...and Shane is the winner!!!! :grin: Hey wait a minute :shocked: That's me :grin: Great I really needed these linekeepers :wink:
Dang! Wrong Shane :depressed:
You are the winner 5-Cents contact Jennie and she'll get those out to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts