IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the Alsea with some of TCM clan on Saturday, Water was just a touch high but that didn’t stop these two brats from getting bonked.

First one was on a double pink corky with white yarn set up. Landed another boot that took a orange yarn rag and eggs ( Amermens Steelhead FYI )didnt take him out of the water for pic sorry to all you boot pic lovers out there. Last one hit a single pink glitter corky number and some eggs.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice Bodey

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Now that's some funny stuff........those hatchery places are interesting, I think my days fishing them are numbered.
:hoboy:

1,382 Posts
were you guys fishing up the north fork? or in the main river? was just wondering what the main stem would be like monday was thinking about boating it from pink house down.

oh and I think i seen that guys fish hanging in the trees after the first high water in december the cold weather must have stopped it from turning into pattee :grin:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I think I would have kept the club and thrown the thing in his left hand back.
Some days its fun to watch secret hatchery holes and the groups that congregate there somedays.
Nice fish at the beginning of the post.
MM

3,877 Posts
OMG Boady....

That picture of that guy & fish looks as if they both have already been smoked :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Edited to show that life is all warm and fuzzy.

[ 01-12-2004, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I thought that really w :blush: as crabbait.

[ 01-12-2004, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: sparkleboy ]

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
nice fish
:cheers:

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Lets not start posting pictures and making fun of people of their fish.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts