Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fishalot, How sweet that must feel :grin:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Talk about sweet moment. :cool:

Sneakyone deftly scoops up a dream for Dylan.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Fishalot, Fishalot I declare. To pass the baton would not be in error. For Mofish, Nofish has met his match. Because a keeper Springer he could not catch.

Enjoy this moment for the next year my friend. Because we all know Mofish will be back to defend. His title of Baton holder is a great honor to possess. Especially when you try and try and are still Springerless.

The legacy of Mofish will live on and on. The era of Fishalot and the brothern of the BATON. Trying and trying did Dylan do. Finally, finally a springer came to you.

Congradulations Dylan from all your friends. You have been a good sport Brother! :cheers: :bowdown:

Todd, we hope you carry on the tradition of the Springer brotherhood of the BATON. :cool:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
To all people please lend a ear because the passing time of the Baton is here. If you do not find you name below the baton to you will not go.The baton I still have in my possession but not be long because it is time for passing. So on with the new holders name there will be no guessing I will write it right here as I am confessing. His name is Mofish and to him I give my blessing you will need it my friend this I have no dought.
So watch for the hand off It's coming your way like it or not you have nothing to say. So hold out your hand don't whine or pout you might need Two brothers to help carry it out.

Fishalot

[ 05-11-2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Fishalot ]

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
To the top for Mofish / Nofish because he needs to see how the passing of the baton will be.
He is out of town here said so please keep it to the top so he can see.
Please-please add to the posts that are written above, we want to show him that fishermen love.

Fishalot

·
Registered
382 Posts
Fishalot, last I heard was that MOFISH and Fishing a little bit( my brother in law)are out on the river as I type? Mofish did tell me he was going to look in the rule book because he thought he saw in chapter 4 Rule 7.1.1 stating that any fish caught in out of state waters are in no way to be counted as a monkey off the baton holders back :sick: I can't seem to find my rule book to check that out. :shrug:
I'm glad Tilla was able to put you on some fish even if it wasn't on our native water. I hope for your sake this is not a :blush: moment?

[ 05-12-2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Fishing Eddie ]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:depressed: What's this you didn't catch this springer in Oregon waters! :whazzup: Shame Shame Dylan

·
Registered
697 Posts
I told you guys that the rules are clear about caughting fish out of state.

The rules are made in Oregon for the sole use in Oregon.

Thanks for beleving.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
You guys are so sad, a true case of serious denial. Hold on , I got some nice Danish Havarti with Caraway seeds to go with all that whining

Waaaaaaaaaah! :sleep:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
:laugh: :grin: Tilla, you are a crack up. :grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts