IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LET\'S TAKE MY BOAT THURSDAY AM

I have taken the next three days off and have no idea of a hot spot. I know Catch and Eat likes OC but I prefer to troll as it takes less skill.

Anyone willing to giVe me a couple ideas of what and where other than the Tualatin River. I have already tried that one when Bait of Eggs told me it was hot.

I may have an open seat for Thursday if someone wants to show me a new area. Almost all areas are new to me as I have had limited time to fish.

Gotta get the boat bloody to try out my new wash down pump and hose. Best offer for Thurday and I will take my boat.

Only fished the CR a couple times arond Sand Island. Never been to the Wind. Don't know squat about MC and have never fished the falls.

*fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Re: LET\'S TAKE MY BOAT THURSDAY AM

Snap ...call me tonight or tomorrow I will go.

Cathedral park launch for Sturg and or? (I have no idea whats open and whats not.)

541 921 8314

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Cirrhosis, My first choice is springs and I will look see what comes in before I go for the gators. That is something I want to do but can wait till the springers are gone. Right? I really don't know anything about the sturgeon but am willing to go. I even have a ton of smolt in my freezer. We will go if you know where and how

Gotta hold off for now. Will be back on line tomorrow night about 9:30 after I clean my catch of the day...... :cheers:

* Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
603 Posts

I even have a ton of smolt in my freezer
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Say it isn't so - I know you meant smelt :cheers:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Corkyking, At least I got your attention. :grin:
I thind that was a typing error as I am sure I would never make that mistake.

Guess I was up to late for wanting to get up early and just couldn't think of who those critters were. Or, I really am not a gator fisherman and didn't have any idea.

Thanks for the correction and I promise not to keep a ton of smolt in the freezer.

*fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
22,376 Posts

Thats ok on the smolt deal. Last night I talked to Ray about anise oil and he thought it was something you use for hemmoroids. :shocked:
:laugh:

·
Registered
10,850 Posts

Originally posted by C&E:

Last night I talked to Ray about anise oil and he thought it was something you use for hemmoroids.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

You got mail.

Z

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

* FISH ONLY BITE WET HOOKS TOMORROW*
Lucky Luke and Zack, you are both in if you like a crowd. It just seems to increase the changes to have more than one hook in the water.
With Lukes luck and Zacks experience and my smolt or smelt or whatever they are, prepare for an assult.

I will be gone from aobut 4 to 9 PM tonight so call me or send me a phone number to call you on. Bring Bait, tackle, lunch and luck.

Ray 503-885-1401

·
Registered
22,376 Posts

Gee Ray, where you going tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts