IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
sounds like a good idea, but I guess being one of those that doesn't like fishing elbows to elbow, I would opt for the Peta Hat and decal--

don't get me wrong-- i like people, blessed with the gift of gab, and anyone that's met me might agree--

I agree on the hat and decal purchase to support Ifish though, but as it's a for profit site, I'm not certain how that may go over

speaking of which, i need to do some buying--

Edited by Jennie the profitting ifisher. :smile:

[ 04-27-2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
532 Posts
im doubtfull you are making a living on this, but last time I inquired, you were not non-profit.. and really , we all profit from the wealth of information that gets traded, either in open rooms, or behind the scenes with email--

·
Registered
532 Posts
well whatever the deal is--profit, not profit--im come hear daily and although sometimes snide in my remarks, apprecaite all that is taken care of.

I'm an IT guy by trade and know the amount of work that goes into this site--upgrades, servers, comm lines, security etc. Let me 1st and formost ssay thank you!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
hmmm i think 4000 people would be bummed when the server crashed from too many mp3's-- besides, no need to reinvent the wheel--

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.