IFish.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..We are looking for someone that takes pride in there work and knows what they are doing to re-wire an 18' hewes craft (older one) Everything seems to work but the wires are old and some go nowhere and others go everywhere.... things that need re wired are bow and stern lights.... horn.. wipers...fishfinder... etc.. the ignition and motor wires are fine,,This would be an easy job for someone that knows what they are doing. All materials will be paid for. will trade a nice rod.. or Cash or ???? please let me know if interested! Curt..503-317-9277 or send PM thanks..

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This would be an awesome project for you to challenge! This would be the greatest opportunity for you to learn and experience what truely your boat is made up of!

I, myself, have taken the challenge on my sterndrive glassboat, definately wasn't fun but was quite the experience!

Say, for the wiring wasn't done correctly through technique or material, what kind of insurance would the person who would do this for you have?

I say, if you want something done RIGHT, do it yourself. Safety in mind is just as important when on the water as the equipment. For you learn your electrics on the boat, as well.

On the water, everything changes in path. The roads are constantly changing and we are put outside our elements.

Just do it

Good Luck!

Edit: BTW, those electronics are very very simple to do. Anyone who can screw and measure a piece of wire can do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts