IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went fishing out of the Hammond boat ramp on the Columbia River today. We cleaned our fish at the cleaning station about 11:00 to 11:30 AM, and I left my digital camera on the railroad tie just outside of the fish cleaning station a few yards from the boat ramp.

I took my 11 year old daughter today and it has pictures of her catching her first salmon. It is a Fujifilm Finepix Digital camera. If you picked it up, or heard of someone that found it, please contact me. I would really like to get this back if possible.

I appreciate it.

Steve Preston - Salem
[email protected]
cell: 503-510-1017

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bill, I do appreciate checking for me, that was awesome.

How was fishing?

Beside loosing the camera, at least we caught several fish. My daughter caught her first four salmon. Only one was kept. One I know for sure was about a 22-24 pound chinook, but it had the fin and had a black mouth, but white just by the teeth, so I just wasn't sure. That thin white gum line by the teeth just made it questionable. I chose to toss it back. The fish checker said it was probably a chinook, oh well, I'd rather be safe than $800 poorer.

We brought back 4 fish for the three of us. One was given to us by some guy at the cleaning station. I set my camera down at the cleaning station, and that is the last I saw of it. I didn't remember until I got back in town that I had set it down. Dramamine does wonders to you. Makes your elevator not quite hit the top deck.

SKP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts