IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has been seeing any fish caught at the damn since they dropped the water. I've heard that they have been out there fishing these last few days. Any reports would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There has to be Springers in there. I've never seen Steelhead role in that area. I heard the Man that owns the house on the south side has shut down that area to fishing. Anyway, how many people were out there Yesterday?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to let you know, I caught my first Springer at the Damn last year on April 24th. I know there are Springers there. I just talked to a friend of mine that was there last night just watching you guys fish, and he confirmned that he did see a couple of Springer role. But yes, I know steelies role there too, I just have not seen that very often myself.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually they do own the bottom of the River if the river has never been deemed navigable. These big rivers though, that boat can go down, or up that are not deemed navigable, well that's kind of a crock. But trust me friend, on the small rivers, they own it, and there is nothing anybody can do until the State say's otherwise.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heard of one Springer caught at the damn on Thursday. I went up to Waterloo Park to screw around with the Re-run Steelhead, hooked on, but lost it. But it was one of the funniest day's on the river. Boy, if you want a show just go there. The Dog that almost drowned, and the 350 pound women in the back of a 10 Aluminam boat with the 100 pound man in the front on the oars. Man the oars were not even touching the water. Thank goodness somebody helped them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.