IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pumped, Leaving tonight to Nehalem. They say you need to put your time in to get your fish,amd beleive me, I have a lot of time fishless on the CR.I'm way over dew. Three days of fishing should produce something!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by where's the fish:
I'm leaving for there on Sunday for 2 weeks have you heard how's the fishing and where they are catching the fish at.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I was there last week off of the Jetty and seen a couple caught and have been hearing of people catching fish. they were fishing near the south Jetty and at the head of the jaws.This time I'm brining my sled. N

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by where's the fish:
I'm leaving for there on Sunday for 2 weeks have you heard how's the fishing and where they are catching the fish at.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I was there last week off of the Jetty and seen a couple caught and have been hearing of people catching fish. they were fishing near the south Jetty and at the head of the jaws.This time I'm brining my sled. No more bank fishing for me for awhile

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I'am heading up Sat. evening to fish Sun. I have yet to hook an Aug. Chinook on the Nehalem but have seen may caught I have always trolled around Wheeler up to the RV park and then back to wheeler I have not gone past the jetty fishery with my 35hp motor and fiberglass boat. but this year i have a 17ft alumaweld sryker with a 4 stroke Honda on it still I'am probably not going to head out in that direction. I will stay with the familiar and safe I hate getting to close to the aws it makes me too nervous :smile:

Good luck maybe see a few of you Ifisher's out there on Sun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.