IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in a new batch of Leatherman Micras!

To visit their web site, Click Here!

Want to win won? (oops, slip!) We are going to give one away, about once a month or so. :smile:

Here are the rules:
Be the first back to answer the question correctly, and post it here, on this thread.
The first correct post wins.
Please, no edited answers. They will be disqualified. One guess per person.
If you have won in the last month, or have won a Micra in the past, please give someone else a chance.
If I goof up, I'm not responsible, k?

Here is my try at a contest:

OK, this is a practice in using the UBB software, and a question!

To do this, you must know how to use the URL button, below. When you find the answer to my question, which will be a location on the internet, you must copy the address, which will start, of course, with http://
Then, come back here, hit reply, press the URL button, copy the address into the pop up area, name it something appropriate, and then press OK, and post your post.

Here is the address I want:

Where on the Leatherman site, can I go to download the Juice Screen Saver?

HINT: It's somewhere in the "world" of Leatherman!

:smile:

Have fun! Ready, Set..... You don't know Jack Salmon... or something like that! :smile:

...and Roy, my back door won't close right, can you come and fix it?

Thanks,
Jen

[ 05-15-2003, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stevo, bummo! You just copied it here. I wanted you to use the URL button and name the link.
WT, you are the winner today. Congrats! Please send me your mailing info, and I'll get this beauty out to you, today!
Jen

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Darnit, I always just miss logging in when these contests are going on!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts