IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just shocked.

Last night at the CCA banquet, I asked how Kim Katsion was doing. They were good friends.

He said he hadn't heard from her in ages.

This morning, Chris Sessions e mailed me that she had passed away in Bay City a couple days ago. ???

I'm so freaked out and so sad.

Kim was an awesome fisher. She and Gary were long time supporters of ifish with their Clam Gulch Lodge.

I fished with Kim on the Kenai and she got a huge fish!

I stayed with her at Clam Gulch.

I'm just so sad.

Life is so fleeting.

Goodbye, Kim.... The fish will miss you, and so will I.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this, I can remember her posts and she was always very gracious.

Even though I didn't know her, and only by name, it was still a jolt to see this.

Hope she is in a peaceful place now :pray:

·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just doesn't seem real. :(

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
WOW!!! I am shocked!! Kim and I worked together for years as County commissioners, her in Wash. Co and I in Tillamook. We served on many a boards together at state and national level. Had not seen or heard from her in the last couple of years. If any body know any details or of service pleas let me know. thank you. Jerry Dove

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend! That is terrible. My best wishes for her family in this troubled time. May they all heal quickly!:pray:

Braden

·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amazing the shocked silence. So many knew and loved Kim.

Gary Katsion reports that Kim's service will be held on Wednesday evening, the 25th from 6-9 PM at Murray Hill Community Center, in Beaverton Oregon.

Get Directions

11010 SW Teal Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97007

It is a very casual open house. If you have a tie on, it will be cut and removed.

Jen

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
:( Way too young to go.....Really sad.

·
Registered
22,370 Posts
Did not know Kim but enjoyed reading about Clam Gulch. Way to young to pass on.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I am sorry to hear this!! I met Kim on my first trip up North to Clam Gulch when Joe and Evie were there. Quite the character!

Best wishes to the family and friends.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Wife and I attended a gathering for Kim this evening, lots of folks turned out. Good to see many old friends. Gary and the kids did a nice job putting it together. Great pictures of Kim, fishing, hunting, being a mother, grandmother a county commissioner and most of all just being KIM. She was one of a kind, may she rest in peace. Jerry and Johna Dove

1 - 14 of 14 Posts