IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow morning on the NW Outdoor Show (Saturday mornings, 6-8am on Sports Radio 910 The Fan) Springer fishing is certainly at the forefront of everyone's minds right now and we'll do everything we can to put those that aren't "in the know", into "the know". Also, Joel Lafollette of Kauffman's will be joining me to talk a little about the hatches going on here in the Pacific Northwest and last, but certainly not least, we'll take a little stroll down memory lane with Larry Shoenborn. For those of you that don't know, Larry hosted the finest fishing show ever made here in our neck of the woods. It will be nice to have him on.

I appreciate all the support.

Tight Lines,

Lance

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Cool! Wished I could listen to the show. I'm headed up to Brad's (Schoenborn) after the jetty gig tomorrow night and will go springer fishing with him in the Kalama River Sunday morning.

Hey Lance, are you the guide I met last fall and took out fishing in Brad's sled in the Cowlitz?

Dan

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Lance has a great show I listen to him on sports radio every Sat. when I'am not in the boat. Keep up the good work Lance.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Yo Lance. You are the one I took coho fishing on the Cowlitz. Thought the name sounded familliar. Not to mention Lake Oswego. Joann verified that for me.

Just talked to Joann Schoenborn and told her about the show. She didn't know about it. I will probably call Brad in the morning about 6:00AM and wake him up and tell him his dad is on the air. He has to be at work at Bob's at 8:00 anyway.

We'll have to do it again and I didn't find out this last week, but I suspect the Cowlitz will be 4 fish (coho) a day this year.

Dan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lance, just wanted to say that your show is great. I listen to about thirty minutes of it on the way to work. You get me pumped up to head out and get my lines wet, eventhough I'll be working that day. Thanks again. :cheers:

[ 04-13-2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Santiam ]

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Lance-

Great show, I was able to listen to about 1/2 hour of the interview...got me dreamin' about tarpon.

Would have listened longer, but I had to start fishing!!!

thanks,

Half Canuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts