IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember, the thread stuck to the top, regarding the Lamiglas contest is not for digital images posted on the thread. They need to be mailed in.

They say they only have 6 entries so far. WHA?

Where are all those springers? :smile:

And another thing:
It is not the best photo that wins, All
entries will go into a drawing to choose the winner of either---
A Certified Pro
or
G1000 of the winner's choice!!!!

This is a potential 200 dollar prize! :smile:

Get those photos in!
Jen

·
Registered
607 Posts
Jen I have a couple of photos to send, can i get the3 address again and i will send them to who ever it takes. thanks braden

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is all the info:

It's still linked at the top of the main board:

Note From Lamiglas:

Remember, it is not the best photo that wins, All
entries will go into a drawing to choose the winner of either---
A Certified
Pro or
G1000 of the winner's choice!!!
(A potential $200 prize--that's got to
be worth a stamp!)

This just in from Lamiglas!

Jennie,
We’d like to thank all the Ifishers that fish with our rods and wear our apparel
--------

With all of the excellent Lamiglas photos showing up on the board, we’d like to extend the following contest to Lamiglas Rod owners. Between now and May 31, send us your best Lamiglas photos.

Fighting fish on Lamiglas Rod, Fish shot with angler wearing Lamiglas hatits all good.

Every person who enters a legitimate photo(s) will be entered into a drawing. The winner will pick their choice of any G1000 or Certified Pro rod in the line. The best photos may appear in the 2004 Lamiglas catalog or in Lamiglas advertising nation wide.

Please read the rules below, this is meant to be fun, we don’t’ want anyone getting upset. Thank you!

Rules
1. You may enter as many photos as you like but only one drawing entry will be placed per person.
2. You may enter prints, slides or digital files on CD- no floppy discs or Zip discs.
3. Photos and discs will not be returned.
4. Upon entry, photos become the property of Lamiglas rods for use at their discretion. Sender forfeits all rights to copyright.
5. Crude, rude and tasteless entries will be disqualified (still send them though!)

Include your name address and phone number, along with all the pertinent information about the photos (anglers, location, etc) and send to:

Lamiglas Photo Contest
802 Main Street, #109
Oregon City, OR 97045

How fun! I think they wrote in the "crude rude" stuff, just for me, didn't they? I know... I just get so out of hand! Please feel free to post them here, too, if you like. I'd like to see some of the entries!

Jen

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cool

I have the matching 34" tree trunk to Bob-n-Jigs fish I will have to send in!

Here's the kicker.... Bob-n-Jig snapped the photo and I'm wearing his hat!!!!!

No.... it's not the same fish.

Ed

·
Registered
134 Posts
ed.....you should have stayed that day......two of those would have made a great pic!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts